Total Pageviews

Monday 31 December 2012

New year's Resolution - 2013


Some of my friends asked me for a party tonight... They wanna enjoy new year with fun... but then I asked myself, will this be a really HAPPY new year? How about that victim's family? will they get their daughter, sister, friend back? then how come it's happy for them? I m so much sad and shameful on myself as well as our system and country that i told my frnds, "No guys, you carry on.. i can't come for party not even for movie..." It's SAD for whole country then how come it be Happy New Year?  

Yes, I am talking about that 23-year old girl's gang rape case.
 
I am not wishing Happy New Year to anybody, I am just praying that what was happened in 2012 (That Shame and Sadness) should not be repeated in any percentage at any cost in 2013.

Request to all Parents, specially fathers that please guide your son to respect woman by respecting woman. It's not child's fault, child will repeat the same when he become adult, what he saw in his childhood.

Teach your son that females are not weak; they are sensitive, they are sweet, they are adorable to make you complete...

Teach your son that if every female has some part of saraswati (Patience & calmness) then the same female also has some part of DURGA, KAALI (Justice). Don't force them to hate all manhood.

I don't know why people celebrate the male child birth, if they can't give him proper education, proper environment and so called SANSKAAR... If parents fail in this, then the same boy will become rapist one day.

Don't take the examination of her anger, otherwise the day is not far when we see MALE foeticide :(

She is a mother, sister, wife, daughter, friend; I still remember when I was weak in any situation that time my mother helped me, my sister listened me, my female friends gave me a good and righteous advice.

Men are always be incomplete without women and vice versa. Please contribute to maintain this dignity by educating your son.

I repeat, child will repeat the same when he become adult, what he saw in his childhood.

Respect women and let your son learn same from you. Father is the superhero for SON. Don't create a bad image of super hero; otherwise he can't differentiate between the deeds of villain and Hero.

This should be your new year's resolution. May we all live in Healthy India (from all perspectives), and healthy world in coming years


Jai Hind
Aameen

-- Sumeet Singh

1 comment: